With 11 days remaining before the 149th Belmont Stakes (G1), at Belmont Park, in Elmont, N.Y., the top-3-year-olds in the nation are in the final stages of preparation for the "Test of the Champion."
With the prep races over, week 13 of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA) Top 3-Year-Old Poll, shows no significant changes after results were released April 24.
It should be no surprise that the three winners of this year's Triple Crown races would top the final National Thoroughbred Racing Association's 3-Year-Old poll, with Preakness Stakes (gr. I) winner Lookin At Lucky on top.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud