Keeneland's 14-day November breeding stock sale ended Saturday with a record average and the second-highest dollar volume in the history of the auction. Keeneland sold 3,266 horses for $301,994,800 during this year's event. Last year, Keeneland sold 3,461 horses for $317,666,000. both records for thoroughbred auctions worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Rouse Earns F. Ambrose Clark Award
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win
- Global Symposium Explores Racing's Identity
- Stakeholders Support Central Rule Making
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard