Keeneland's 14-day November breeding stock sale ended Saturday with a record average and the second-highest dollar volume in the history of the auction. Keeneland sold 3,266 horses for $301,994,800 during this year's event. Last year, Keeneland sold 3,461 horses for $317,666,000. both records for thoroughbred auctions worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park