Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 180 lots for its Kentucky November select mixed sale. The auction is scheduled for Nov. 5 in Lexington and will start at 5 p.m. (EST).
The dams of two of this year's Triple Crown stars, I'll Have Another and Bodemeister, will be offered at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select mixed sale.
The 2011 Fasig-Tipton November select mixed sale print catalog contains "QR Code Enhanced Pedigrees." It is the first Thoroughbred sale catalog to ever offer this technology, according to Fasig-Tipton.
Hilda's Passion, winner of the Aug. 27 Ballerina Stakes (gr. I), will be offered as a racing or broodmare prospect during the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select mixed sale even though she has suffered an injury
Hopes are not running high among consignors and sale company officials going into the Keeneland November breeding stock sale, which kicks off its 10-day run Monday. But the mood in Central Kentucky is not gloom and doom either.
Fasig-Tipton's November select mixed sale suffered significant declines in gross revenue and average price Sunday night in Central Kentucky. But not all the news was bad. The median increased, indicating a more healthy middle market. And the buy-back rate, while high, rose hardly at all from 2000.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Quiet Business Wins Bewitch on Keeneland's Closing Day
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work