Owner Maggi Moss said Sept. 23 she has sold grade I-winning 3-year-old filly So Many Ways to Katsumi Yoshida of Northern Farms in Hokkaido, Japan, for breeding purposes. The purchase price wasn't disclosed.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- BH 100: Commemorates
- Laurel Announces Winter Stakes Schedule
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000