Wicked Strong, winner of last year's TwinSpires.com Wood Memorial (gr. I) and Jim Dandy Stakes (gr. II), tries to get back on a winning track April 25 as he takes on seven opponents in the $200,000 Excelsior Stakes (gr. III).
Chilean-bred Turco Bravo landed his first North American win in the $100,000 Stymie Stakes March 22 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
A compact but experienced field will go out March 22 in the $100,000 Stymie Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack, as Evening Attire Stakes winner North Slope looks to fend off Micromanage and Vyjack.
Trainer Todd Pletcher will send out Divine Oath, a close-up third in the Twilight Derby (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Park, in the $100,000 W. L. McKnight Handicap (gr. IIIT) Dec. 27 at Gulfstream Park.
The American Graded Stakes Committee decided Saratoga's off-the-turf National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame Stakes will retain a grade III status for 2013.
Notacatbutallama, given plenty of rallying room along the inside, outfought North Slope to capture the off-the-turf National Museum Racing Hall of Fame Stakes (gr. III) on a sloppy main track Aug. 9 at Saratoga Race Course.
Since March, 3-year-old turf standouts Rydilluc and Charming Kitten have been on parallel schedules, clashing four times. On Aug. 9 they will meet again in the Hall of Fame Stakes (gr. IIT) at Saratoga.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Castellano Scores Fourth Straight Eclipse as Top Jockey
- Beholder Goes Out a Champion, Earns Fourth Eclipse
- Still in Tune, Songbird Earns Second Straight Eclipse
- California Chrome Named Champion Older Dirt Male
- Finest City Dazzles in Santa Monica
- Arrogate, Flintshire Power Juddmonte to Owner Eclipse
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season