Wicked Strong, winner of last year's TwinSpires.com Wood Memorial (gr. I) and Jim Dandy Stakes (gr. II), tries to get back on a winning track April 25 as he takes on seven opponents in the $200,000 Excelsior Stakes (gr. III).
Chilean-bred Turco Bravo landed his first North American win in the $100,000 Stymie Stakes March 22 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
A compact but experienced field will go out March 22 in the $100,000 Stymie Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack, as Evening Attire Stakes winner North Slope looks to fend off Micromanage and Vyjack.
Trainer Todd Pletcher will send out Divine Oath, a close-up third in the Twilight Derby (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Park, in the $100,000 W. L. McKnight Handicap (gr. IIIT) Dec. 27 at Gulfstream Park.
The American Graded Stakes Committee decided Saratoga's off-the-turf National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame Stakes will retain a grade III status for 2013.
Notacatbutallama, given plenty of rallying room along the inside, outfought North Slope to capture the off-the-turf National Museum Racing Hall of Fame Stakes (gr. III) on a sloppy main track Aug. 9 at Saratoga Race Course.
Since March, 3-year-old turf standouts Rydilluc and Charming Kitten have been on parallel schedules, clashing four times. On Aug. 9 they will meet again in the Hall of Fame Stakes (gr. IIT) at Saratoga.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Sunday Silence Dominates Broodmare Sires
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Birdatthewire Targets Molly Pitcher Stakes
- Will Frankel's Success Boost F-T Yearlings?
- Ortiz Lands 1,000th Win in John Morrisey
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa