The 35-year-old program at the Kentucky Horse Park offers equine-assisted activities and therapies to people of all ages. The halters are part of the silent auction in CKRH's annual gala fundraiser, Night of the Stars.
Fast Market was a stakes winner in Canada, and resides at Bright Futures Farm in Pennsylvania, which provides reschooling and retirement, primarily for Thoroughbreds. The auction will benefit Bright Futures Farm.
Thoroughbred Charities of America announced July 16 the awarding of grants totaling $502,058 to 72 Thoroughbred industry-related non-profits that work to uphold TCA's mission.
- By Claire Novak
A newly formed non-profit organization, After the Finish Line, has been formed to provide funding assistance to Thoroughbred rescue organizations across the United States, the San Diego-based 501 (C) (3) announced Oct. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup