The 35-year-old program at the Kentucky Horse Park offers equine-assisted activities and therapies to people of all ages. The halters are part of the silent auction in CKRH's annual gala fundraiser, Night of the Stars.
Fast Market was a stakes winner in Canada, and resides at Bright Futures Farm in Pennsylvania, which provides reschooling and retirement, primarily for Thoroughbreds. The auction will benefit Bright Futures Farm.
- By Blood-Horse Staff
- Kentucky, Off Track Thoroughbreds, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
Thoroughbred Charities of America announced July 16 the awarding of grants totaling $502,058 to 72 Thoroughbred industry-related non-profits that work to uphold TCA's mission.
- By Claire Novak
A newly formed non-profit organization, After the Finish Line, has been formed to provide funding assistance to Thoroughbred rescue organizations across the United States, the San Diego-based 501 (C) (3) announced Oct. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers
- Unbeaten Enola Gray Steps Up in Torrey Pines
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- A Travers Day Christmas Present