The 35-year-old program at the Kentucky Horse Park offers equine-assisted activities and therapies to people of all ages. The halters are part of the silent auction in CKRH's annual gala fundraiser, Night of the Stars.
Fast Market was a stakes winner in Canada, and resides at Bright Futures Farm in Pennsylvania, which provides reschooling and retirement, primarily for Thoroughbreds. The auction will benefit Bright Futures Farm.
Thoroughbred Charities of America announced July 16 the awarding of grants totaling $502,058 to 72 Thoroughbred industry-related non-profits that work to uphold TCA's mission.
- By Claire Novak
A newly formed non-profit organization, After the Finish Line, has been formed to provide funding assistance to Thoroughbred rescue organizations across the United States, the San Diego-based 501 (C) (3) announced Oct. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Look Back: Justakiss, Ole Liz Win Divisions of Bewitch
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017