The 35-year-old program at the Kentucky Horse Park offers equine-assisted activities and therapies to people of all ages. The halters are part of the silent auction in CKRH's annual gala fundraiser, Night of the Stars.
Fast Market was a stakes winner in Canada, and resides at Bright Futures Farm in Pennsylvania, which provides reschooling and retirement, primarily for Thoroughbreds. The auction will benefit Bright Futures Farm.
- By Blood-Horse Staff
- Kentucky, Off Track Thoroughbreds, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
Thoroughbred Charities of America announced July 16 the awarding of grants totaling $502,058 to 72 Thoroughbred industry-related non-profits that work to uphold TCA's mission.
- By Claire Novak
A newly formed non-profit organization, After the Finish Line, has been formed to provide funding assistance to Thoroughbred rescue organizations across the United States, the San Diego-based 501 (C) (3) announced Oct. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Lexie Lou Headlines Victoriana Stakes
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- What's Going On Here: Sporting Gestures
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga