Carson Springs Farm's Nkosi Reigns took the lead entering the first turn and never looked back en route to a one-length score in the Spend A Buck Handicap (gr. III) at Calder Race Course Saturday.
Siphon City and Mister Fotis will be the favorites in a field of nine that includes defending champion Supervisor in the $100,000 Spend a Buck Handicap (gr. III) at 1 1/16 miles on the Calder Race Course main track Saturday.
Homewrecker Stable's Three Hour Nap came through a narrow opening on the turn for home and scooted away to a hard-fought one-length victory over Summer Book in Saturday's $250,000 National Jockey Club Handicap (gr. III) at Hawthorne Race Course.
Dogwood Stable's Vicarage, a dominating 10-length winner of the Perryville Stakes (gr. III) at Keeneland, is the 8-5 morning line favorite in Sunday's $100,000-added Ack Ack Handicap (gr. III) at Churchill Downs, the featured event on the opening day of a 21-day fall meet.
Senor Swinger and Nkosi Reigns are just a pair of the 12 expected starters for Saturday's one-mile $100,000 Turfway Park Fall Championship Stakes (gr. III).
Lord of the Game, claimed for $10,000 out of his first start on Dec. 31, earned the biggest tally of his brief career when he rallied from off a quick pace to capture the Hanshin Cup (gr. III) by a half-length on Saturday at Arlington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala