Keeneland September yearlings by third-crop sires have posted the best ROI from 2002-11. read blog
Juveniles that breezed under 10 seconds represented only 1.1% of all 2-year-olds sold, but they easily commanded the highest average sales price. read blog
Select sales lead the way by percentage of stakes winners, graded stakes winners, and grade I winners. read blog
Glenye Cain Oakford, Mike Compton, and Nicole Sauer join The Blood-Horse editorial team. Ian Tapp has been promoted to editor of The Blood-Horse MarketWatch.
Most Popular Stories
- Steps Toward Integrity
- Stanford Among Seven for Curlin Stakes
- Belmont Average Handle, Attendance Decline
- Curalina Gets CCA Oaks After 'Chatterbox' DQ
- Track Defends Trainer Suspended for Positive
- Wild Dude Stuns Masochistic in Bing Crosby
- French Bloodstock Agent Moquet Dies at Age 46
- Reports of Mares Bred Due by Aug. 1.
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Durkin Named TCA Honored Guest