Keeneland September yearlings by third-crop sires have posted the best ROI from 2002-11. read blog
Juveniles that breezed under 10 seconds represented only 1.1% of all 2-year-olds sold, but they easily commanded the highest average sales price. read blog
Select sales lead the way by percentage of stakes winners, graded stakes winners, and grade I winners. read blog
Glenye Cain Oakford, Mike Compton, and Nicole Sauer join The Blood-Horse editorial team. Ian Tapp has been promoted to editor of The Blood-Horse MarketWatch.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby