Keeneland September yearlings by third-crop sires have posted the best ROI from 2002-11. read blog
Juveniles that breezed under 10 seconds represented only 1.1% of all 2-year-olds sold, but they easily commanded the highest average sales price. read blog
Select sales lead the way by percentage of stakes winners, graded stakes winners, and grade I winners. read blog
Glenye Cain Oakford, Mike Compton, and Nicole Sauer join The Blood-Horse editorial team. Ian Tapp has been promoted to editor of The Blood-Horse MarketWatch.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Derby by the Speed Numbers
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Nancy From Nairobi Wins Royal Heroine