Keeneland September yearlings by third-crop sires have posted the best ROI from 2002-11. read blog
Juveniles that breezed under 10 seconds represented only 1.1% of all 2-year-olds sold, but they easily commanded the highest average sales price. read blog
Select sales lead the way by percentage of stakes winners, graded stakes winners, and grade I winners. read blog
Glenye Cain Oakford, Mike Compton, and Nicole Sauer join The Blood-Horse editorial team. Ian Tapp has been promoted to editor of The Blood-Horse MarketWatch.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch