Sweet Repent rallied past Jessica Is Back in the stretch to win the Elmer Heubeck Distaff on Florida Million day Nov. 14, and the two face off again in the $100,000 Stage Door Betty Handicap (gr. III) Dec. 26 at Calder.
Millionaire mare Unbridled Belle, who has competed in some of New York's premier stakes races over the past four seasons, makes her final start in the Big Apple as the heavy favorite in the $100,000 Turnback the Alarm Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Oct. 31.
Music Note, one of the top fillies in the nation last year when she was a three-time grade I winner, makes her 4-year-old seasonal debut in the $300,000 Ogden Phipps Handicap (gr. I) at Bemont Park June 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Tapit, War Front Dominate Keeneland Sale
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup