Mucho Macho Man was on the Santa Anita Park main track between races March 2 for his final timed workout before the $750,000 Santa Anita Handicap (gr. I), a drill jockey Gary Stevens termed "a little romp in the park."
No decision has been made on where Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) winner Mucho Macho Man will make his next start, but he left no doubt the morning of Feb. 8 that he is ready to run again.
Not Abroad and his jockey, Nick Petro, took advantage of an opening along the rail and won the $142,500 Maryland Million Classic Stakes Oct. 6 at Laurel Park.
Tim Cunningham's Ironton wrested the lead down the backstretch in the $75,000 Northern Dancer Stakes for 3-year-old Maryland breds and held it with a nose victory at the wire.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Tepin Fires Bullet on Oklahoma Training Track
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Drefong's Win a Boost for Machmer Hall
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Monmouth Gets Donation, Alters Shipper Policy
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Stryker Phd Star of Washington Cup Day
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Three Rules Hopes to Keep Win Streak Alive