Fasig-Tipton's October yearling sale, which runs Oct. 19-22 and features a larger catalog, is expected to maintain overall market solidity as yearling sale season wanes.
Fasig-Tipton kept true to its tradition of showcasing the first yearlings by some of the nation's eagerly awaited young stallions at its July sale at Newtown Paddocks in Lexington.
Fasig-Tipton Kentucky announces its July Sale of selected yearlings will have a catalog of 332 yearlings. The July 9 auction will be followed by a sale of selected horses of racing age.
Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 425 lots for its Kentucky winter mixed sale Feb. 6 The auction will be held at the company's Newtown Paddocks complex in Lexington and will begin at 10 a.m. (EST).
Construction is under way on a new office building at Fasig-Tipton's Newtown Paddocks property near Lexington. The structure, which will be located in front of the sale pavilion, will have three levels (two above ground and a basement). A walkway will connect the second above ground level of the office building with the second story of the sale pavilion.
HRTV's coverage of the sale will be interspersed throughout the network's live airing of the final races from both Churchill Downs and Aqueduct, which begin earlier in the afternoon.
Fasig-Tipton's sale pavilion in Lexington, Ky., could get a major facelift in 2007.
Fresh on the heels of a world-record setting Keeneland September yearling sale in Lexington, Fasig-Tipton officials are gearing up for their Kentucky Fall yearling sale Oct. 25-26.
Fasig-Tipton is sprucing up its Newtown Paddocks sales facility in Lexington.
Fasig-Tipton is sprucing up its Newtown Paddocks sales facility in Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Paulassilverlining Shows Her Mettle in Honorable Miss
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Drefong Set for 2017 Debut in Bing Crosby
- A. P. Indian Seeks Repeat in G1 Vanderbilt
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- TCA Appoints Five New Directors
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Massachusetts Lawmakers Extend Racing, Simulcasting