The International Racing Bureau, which is headquartered in Newmarket, England, and has worked for many years in helping coordinate and manage overseas runners at the Breeders' Cup World Championships, has a new owner.
Veteran bloodstock agent Richard Galpin of Newmarket International is on life support at Aventura Hospital and Medical Center in South Florida after becoming ill while in the Miami area for Tuesday's Fasig-Tipton select sale of 2-year-olds in training at Calder Race Course.
Number of horses sold, gross, average, and median fall Wednesday at Keeneland.
Wide Range, a 4-year-old daughter of Spectrum, brought the top price of 105,000 euros ($104,171) at the Goffs Ireland inaugural international select sale of horses in training on Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- The Influence of His Majesty
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- Two Fillies Among 37 Ohio Derby Nominees