Pamela Newman, treasurer and chief financial officer of Breeders' Cup, has resigned, a Breeders' Cup official has confirmed.
Cynthia Phipps' homebred Lead Kindly Light died Feb. 28 at age 20 from complications while foaling a Quiet American filly.
Following a recent meeting of researchers and veterinarians, there was a new optimism that Mare Reproductive Loss Syndorme and other syndromes could be solved with the clues that have been, and will be, put together by these researchers and through the input of clinicians.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Featured Horse Profile: Palace Malice
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- Top Billing Off Derby Trail With Fracture
- Indian Charlie Son Drills Fast Furlong at OBS
- Sahara Sky Storms to Second San Carlos Win
- Winning Prize Streaks Home in Kilroe Mile
- Euphrosyne Elevated to Honeybee Victory