The New York State Gaming Commission and NYRA announced Sept. 20 enhanced security measures will be in place for horses competing in the September 28 Jockey Club Gold Cup Invitational (gr. I) at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Past Three Winners Return for Hong Kong's QE II
- ABR Interview with Jockey Brian Hernandez Jr.
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club