A deal brokered earlier this year that would have privatized the horse racing industry in New Jersey has hit a stumbling block just as all parties were set to sign off on it.
A state judge has frozen the assets of the New Jersey Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association pending a racing commission investigation into the group' finances.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Albertrani Sends Berned West for Starlet
- 'Sensation' Still Questionable For HK Sprint