A deal brokered earlier this year that would have privatized the horse racing industry in New Jersey has hit a stumbling block just as all parties were set to sign off on it.
A state judge has frozen the assets of the New Jersey Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association pending a racing commission investigation into the group' finances.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dr. Zic Among 36 Added to Fasig-Tipton Winter Mixed
- Sunshine Millions Cuts After FTBOA Withholds Payment
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- A Closer Look at Smarty Jones Winner Uncontested
- Finest City Entered for 2017 Debut in Santa Monica