Mshawish wins the Donn...on to Dubai and more inside the February 13, 2016 issue of Blood-Horse Magazine.
Grade I winner Photo Call was purchased by Crupi's New Castle Farm for $3 million Nov. 3 at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale.
Florida horseman James J. Crupi, already quite active during the first half of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July sale, goes to $385,000 for son of Scat Daddy.
A filly by Exclusive Quality and colts by Bernstein and Unbridled's Song sped eighths in :10 flat, fastest at the distance at the first session of the Under Tack Show for Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2012 June sale.
With Uncle Mo retired, Stay Thirsty is now the top gun in Mike Repole's stable. And after a championship-caliber 3-year-old season in 2011, there are high expectations for the son of Bernardini next year.
Buddy's Saint, who was a leading 2-year-old last year before being knocked off this year's Triple Crown trail with an injury, recorded his first series of breezes since returning to training in Florida.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- La Cressonniere to Miss Arc After Setback
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis