A son of the brilliant Italian champion Nearco, Nasrullah was one of a cluster of important sires from his immediate family.
by John P. Sparkman
England's all-time great racehorse faces some restricted options as a sire.
INSIDE PEDIGREES, by Les Brinsfield
The concept reduces genetic variance and increases odds of predictability.
By Martin Stiles -- Improving the breed would be well served by establishing and maintaining a purse structure that disproportionately rewards the winners of the very best races (grade I), and forbids race-day medication in those races. I think Federico Tesio would approve.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park