At the urging of the New York State Racing and Wagering Board, the New York Racing Association July 29 -- opening day of the Saratoga meet--authorized restoration of its televised signal to the in-home distribution network of Nassau Regional Off-Track Betting Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Xpressbet Unveils Financial Stimulus Package
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud