Trainer Bob Baffert's West Coast shipper Pretty N Cool scored a front-running one-length victory as the favorite in the $200,000 Matron Stakes (gr. II) for 2-year-old fillies Oct. 18 at Belmont Park.
Pretty N Cool showed her standout debut victory in the slop during Del Mar's opening weekend was no fluke in the $200,000 Sorrento Stakes (gr. II) Aug. 12 at the seaside racetrack.
Keeneland's November breeding stock sale saw two $185,000 session-toppers during sixth session Nov. 10, which continued a trend of double-digit gains.
Grade I winner Dayatthespa was named Horse of the Year for 2012 by the North Carolina Thoroughbred Association Feb. 2 at its annual awards dinner.
Favored Brave Dave overcame a bad stumble at the start to register a front-running victory in the $100,000 Sapling Stakes (gr. III) Sept. 2 at Monmouth Park.
Blame, the 2010 champion older male and winner of the 2010 Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), had his first two mares confirmed in foal last week.
Even-money choice Dancinginherdreams charged through an opening at the rail and romped to victory in the $165,450 Pocahontas Stakes (gr. II) on the opening day of the Churchill Downs fall meet Oct. 31.
Grade I winner and millionaire Include was represented by his first winner when his daughter, A Slick Chic, won May 9 at Calder Race Course.
Small, independent consignors seek to offer more personal service than large agencies.
Most Popular Stories
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage