Keeneland's November breeding stock sale saw two $185,000 session-toppers during sixth session Nov. 10, which continued a trend of double-digit gains.
Grade I winner Dayatthespa was named Horse of the Year for 2012 by the North Carolina Thoroughbred Association Feb. 2 at its annual awards dinner.
Favored Brave Dave overcame a bad stumble at the start to register a front-running victory in the $100,000 Sapling Stakes (gr. III) Sept. 2 at Monmouth Park.
Blame, the 2010 champion older male and winner of the 2010 Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), had his first two mares confirmed in foal last week.
Even-money choice Dancinginherdreams charged through an opening at the rail and romped to victory in the $165,450 Pocahontas Stakes (gr. II) on the opening day of the Churchill Downs fall meet Oct. 31.
Grade I winner and millionaire Include was represented by his first winner when his daughter, A Slick Chic, won May 9 at Calder Race Course.
Small, independent consignors seek to offer more personal service than large agencies.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Coffee Pot Brews a Good One in Carpe Diem
- Weather Forces Racing, Event Cancellations
- Major Stakes Winners Show Up for Hillsborough
- Three Derby Preps Highlight Huge Weekend
- Inner-Track Star Storied Lady Set for Cat Cay
- Georgia Pari-Mutuel Legislation Advances
- Divisidero Has Buzz in Redrawn Palm Beach
- Consumer Credit Ranks High in Fla. Oaks
- Betfair U.S. Enjoys 25% Spike in Revenue