Fear the Kitten will take on Bay Shore Stakes winner Declan's Warrior and Illinois Derby fourth-place finisher Abraham in the 1 1/8-mile Peter Pan Stakes at Belmont Park May 11.
This is one of the most wide open editions of the race I've ever seen. So many directions to go. read blog
Java's War, a contender for the Toyota Blue Grass (gr. I), and Falling Sky, headed for the Arkansas Derby (gr. I), posted bullet moves April 7 in preparation for the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) preps.
The sky was the limit Feb. 2 at Tampa Bay Downs, with Falling Sky and Dynamic Sky finishing 1-2 in the $202,500 Sam F. Davis Stakes (gr. III). Falling Sky, a 7-1 upsetter, survived an objection to get the job done.
My Name is Michael and Dynamic Sky square off in 1 1/16-mile test at Tampa Bay Downs
Favored Avie's Quality stalked and pounced in the $151,661 Display Stakes at Woodbine Dec. 1, launching an impressive move to earn his first stakes score for trainer Josie Carroll and owner Ivan Dalos.
Ten juveniles seek their first stakes score in the $150,000 Display Stakes at Woodbine Dec. 1, including a few who have recently been knocking at the door. But the runner horsemen fear most is Avie's Quality.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch