The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana annual yearling sale has cataloged 202 horses for its Sept. 24 auction, which begins at 11 a.m. CT at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
Louisiana's 2002 broodmare of the year Run Prissy Run, died of an apparent heart attack March 5 at Clear Creek Stud near Folsom, Louisiana. The unraced daughter Bayou Hebert out of the Tudor Grey mare Jannis Jan, was 16-years-old.
Louisiana stallion Autocracy was euthanized last week because of complications from laminitis.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Run in Haskell
- Churchill Donates to Charities, University
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Watsdachances Takes Aim at Dance Smartly
- Shaman Ghost Looks for Queen's Plate Magic
- Virginia Aims to Move Graded Stakes to Laurel
- Highlander Features Battle of the Sexes
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Golden Horn Tackles Older Horses at Sandown
- THS: Belmont Derby Invitational