The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana annual yearling sale has cataloged 202 horses for its Sept. 24 auction, which begins at 11 a.m. CT at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
Louisiana's 2002 broodmare of the year Run Prissy Run, died of an apparent heart attack March 5 at Clear Creek Stud near Folsom, Louisiana. The unraced daughter Bayou Hebert out of the Tudor Grey mare Jannis Jan, was 16-years-old.
Louisiana stallion Autocracy was euthanized last week because of complications from laminitis.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Empire Dreams Stretches Out in New York Derby
- Blue Horse Charities Merging Efforts with TAA
- Uniform Drug Program Picking Up Support
- Heir Kitty Set for Return in Great Lady M
- Jockey Morales Posts 1,000th Career Victory
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Equine Infectious Disease Outbreak Response 101
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty