The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana annual yearling sale has cataloged 202 horses for its Sept. 24 auction, which begins at 11 a.m. CT at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
Louisiana's 2002 broodmare of the year Run Prissy Run, died of an apparent heart attack March 5 at Clear Creek Stud near Folsom, Louisiana. The unraced daughter Bayou Hebert out of the Tudor Grey mare Jannis Jan, was 16-years-old.
Louisiana stallion Autocracy was euthanized last week because of complications from laminitis.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Cathryn Sophia Gets Early Morning Workout