With snow blanketing the ground and an arctic blast dropping temperatures to below freezing, Central Kentucky offered an apt setting for Keeneland's January horses of all ages sale that ushers in the 2017 sale season.
Owner Ray Struder fell in love with Landaluce back in 1982. He wants to extend her legacy by winning the Dec. 7 Hollywood Starlet Stakes (gr. I) with his Rosalind.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced May 10 that it will hold a Thoroughbred Breeding Clinic May 21-May 23 in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap