Mukhadram shook off pacesetter Somewhat three furlongs out and comfortably won the Coral-Eclipse Stakes (Eng-I) July 5 at Sandown Park.
Dazzling Royal Ascot winner The Fugue is the favorite for the Coral-Eclipse Stakes, which attracted five other group I winners among a field of 11 for the July 5 race at Sandown Park.
Reigning European Horse of the Year Treve will try to bounce back from her first career defeat against seven opponents in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (Eng-I) June 18, the second day of the Royal Ascot meeting.
Dominant Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I) winner Just a Way leads the second edition of the Longines World's Best Racehorse Rankings for 2014 with a 130 rating.
Godolphin Racing's African Story was guided off the rail at the head of the straight to overtake leader Mukhadram en route to a comfortable victory in the $10 million Dubai World cup Sponsored by Emirates Airline March 29.
Several contenders for the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I), including last year's runner-up Red Cadeaux, took to the track March 24 at Meydan to stretch their legs before the world's richest race March 29.
Late-developing Al Kazeem unleashed his powerful acceleration in the straight and scored his third successive group I win of the year in the Coral Eclipse Stakes July 6 at Sandown.
Al Kazeem proved to be a cut above June 19 at Royal Ascot when he burst from the pack and wore down pacesetter Mukhadram to win the Prince of Wales's Stakes (Eng-I), vanquishing favorite Camelot for a second time.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- Arizona's Global Symposium Registration Open