The time is right for horse farms to implement control strategies. University of Kentucky experts report that eastern tent caterpillars and forest tent caterpillars are developing normally this spring with egg hatching complete and populations feeding, making this an optimal time for horse farms to assess caterpillar activity and implement control strategies while the larvae are still small and most susceptible.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Belterra Stakes Dead Heat Follows Churchill