Long River and Romansh face five opponents in the 1 1/8-mile test for older horses at Aqueduct March 22.
George and Lori Hall's Vegas No Show will attempt to notch his third straight stakes victory when he faces seven others in the Nov. 2 Discovery Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack.
It's not unusual for trainer Bob Baffert to spread his talented 3-year-olds across the country, but he'll be trying something new with morning line favorite Power Broker in the $500,000 Indiana Derby (gr. II) Oct. 5.
Tampa Bay Derby (gr. II) winner Verrazano was assigned post 8 as the 4-5 favorite on the morning line for the $1 million Wood Memorial Stakes (gr. I) to be run April 6 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Pick Six Racing's Vyjack was declared ready for $1 million Wood Memorial (gr. I) to be run April 6 after breezing March 30 at Aqueduct Racetrack. Other key contenders also were on the tab in New York and Florida.
Baffert's Flashback, Power Broker and Tiz the Truth also work for upcoming preps
Mr Palmer had the highest Beyer speed figure of nine 3-year-olds who went to the gate for the $100,000 Private Terms Stakes March 9 at Laurel Park, and teh favorite prevailed when he closed with a strong late run.
Dynamic Strike will try for a second straight stakes win at Laurel Park and fourth consecutive victory overall at the track in the $150,000 Private Terms Stakes March 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance