Absolutely Cindy, the lone filly in a field of 11, made a jaw-dropping seven-wide move coming out of the final turn and caught Your Round inside the sixteenth-pole to score an impressive victory in the $100,000 John Battaglia Memorial Stakes March 1 at Turfway Park.
Derby hopeful returns for $100,000 John Battaglia Memorial Stakes at Turfway March 1.
Big Glen, eighth after a half-mile, made a sweeping, six-wide move around the second turn, caught the leader at the top of the stretch, and drew away to win by 1 1/4 lengths Feb. 2 in the WEBN Stakes on the Turfway Park Polytrack.
The Officer colt came from well off the pace to catch Mr. Harry in deep stretch Jan. 5 at Turfway Park.
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's U.S. Cavalry, a winner in three of four starts, may be the one to be Jan. 5 at Turfway Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park