Absolutely Cindy, the lone filly in a field of 11, made a jaw-dropping seven-wide move coming out of the final turn and caught Your Round inside the sixteenth-pole to score an impressive victory in the $100,000 John Battaglia Memorial Stakes March 1 at Turfway Park.
Derby hopeful returns for $100,000 John Battaglia Memorial Stakes at Turfway March 1.
Big Glen, eighth after a half-mile, made a sweeping, six-wide move around the second turn, caught the leader at the top of the stretch, and drew away to win by 1 1/4 lengths Feb. 2 in the WEBN Stakes on the Turfway Park Polytrack.
The Officer colt came from well off the pace to catch Mr. Harry in deep stretch Jan. 5 at Turfway Park.
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's U.S. Cavalry, a winner in three of four starts, may be the one to be Jan. 5 at Turfway Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Farrell Vaults to Top of Kentucky Oaks Leaderboard
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Yorkiepoo Princess Scores Again at Aqueduct
- Unified Edges Mind Your Biscuits in GP Sprint