Mr. Besilu, a $4.2 million yearling by A.P. Indy out of three-time grade I winner Balance, has been retired and will stand at Mike Grossman's Eureka Thoroughbred Farm in Texas for $2,000 in 2015.
- By Claire Novak
They say patience is a virtue, and in the case of the sales topper now named Mr. Besilu, time will soon tell if the adage rings true. read blog
Champion Royal Delta will seek a title defense in the June 15 Fleur de Lis Handicap (gr. II) at Churchill Downs. She is expected to be joined in her trip to the Louisville oval by sales-topping stablemate Mr. Besilu.
Benjamin Leon, Jr., who made a big splash at the top of the yearling market last year, is back shopping at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- A New Brand of Hero
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- Big Move Forward on Concussion Protocol