Grade I winners Tamarando and We Miss Artie head the list of probables for the $550,000 Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati Spiral Stakes (gr. III) March 22 at Turfway Park.
Del Mar Futurity (gr. I) winner Tamarando holds the class edge of 11 sophomore runners entered for the $250,00 California Cup Derby at Santa Anita Park Jan. 25; the Cal Cup Oaks on the same card drew a field of 14.
Tamarando, a member of Bertrando's next-to-last crop, may finally provide a chance of continuing the Bertrando branch of the In Reality/Relaunch sire line.
California-bred Tamarando rallied from well off the pace to capture the Del Mar Futurity (gr. I) for 2-year-olds on the Polytrack at Del Mar Sept. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Hope for Distribution of PA Breeder Awards
- McCarron: Clarification
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California