Grade I winners Tamarando and We Miss Artie head the list of probables for the $550,000 Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati Spiral Stakes (gr. III) March 22 at Turfway Park.
Del Mar Futurity (gr. I) winner Tamarando holds the class edge of 11 sophomore runners entered for the $250,00 California Cup Derby at Santa Anita Park Jan. 25; the Cal Cup Oaks on the same card drew a field of 14.
Tamarando, a member of Bertrando's next-to-last crop, may finally provide a chance of continuing the Bertrando branch of the In Reality/Relaunch sire line.
California-bred Tamarando rallied from well off the pace to capture the Del Mar Futurity (gr. I) for 2-year-olds on the Polytrack at Del Mar Sept. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Keeneland Simulcast Operations to Red Mile
- Powers, Billy Kelly Selected for Hall of Fame
- Goo Goo Dolls to Perform Belmont Weekend
- 1995 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Williamson Joins American Horse Council Staff
- Inglis Reports Productive Four-Day Auction
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- Old English Rancho Owner Johnston Dies at 77