Gerard and Alain Wertheimer's Intello bounced back from his unlucky third last out with an authoritative win in the Prix du Jockey Club (French Derby, Fr-I) June 2 at Chantilly.
Gerard and Alain Wertheimer's Intello, whose unbeaten record was tarnished in the French Guineas, will try to get back to his winning ways June 2 in the Prix du Jockey Club (Fr-I, French Derby) at Chantilly.
Morandi handled his debut at the group I level with ease Nov. 10, scoring an open-length victory in France's Criterium de Saint-Cloud for 2-year-olds, Europe's final group I race of the season.
The Criterium de Saint-Cloud (Fr-I) for 2-year-olds shaped up as an intriguing event when two promising colts were supplemented to Europe's final top-level race of the season, to be run Nov. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Live Chat - Friday, March 7 at NOON EST
- Indiana Downs Has New Name as Part of Rebrand
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Palace Malice's Wins to Benefit Research
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Tony Ryan Book Award Semi-Finalists Announced
- Illinois Leaders Launch New Incentive Program
- Turfway Adds Starter Handicap Honoring Hansen
- Instant Racing Measure Advances in Nebraska
- Wildcat Red Stretches Speed Toward Classics