Trainer Chad Brown appears to hold a strong hand in the $400,000 Man o' War Stakes (gr. IT) May 14 at Belmont Park with three entrants: Morandi, Money Multiplier, and Wake Forest.
Gerard and Alain Wertheimer's Intello bounced back from his unlucky third last out with an authoritative win in the Prix du Jockey Club (French Derby, Fr-I) June 2 at Chantilly.
Gerard and Alain Wertheimer's Intello, whose unbeaten record was tarnished in the French Guineas, will try to get back to his winning ways June 2 in the Prix du Jockey Club (Fr-I, French Derby) at Chantilly.
Morandi handled his debut at the group I level with ease Nov. 10, scoring an open-length victory in France's Criterium de Saint-Cloud for 2-year-olds, Europe's final group I race of the season.
The Criterium de Saint-Cloud (Fr-I) for 2-year-olds shaped up as an intriguing event when two promising colts were supplemented to Europe's final top-level race of the season, to be run Nov. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- Creative Cause Filly's Sale Emotional for Koch
- Battle of Midway Logs Final Work for Kentucky Derby
- Unbridled Unleashed