Grade II winner Scrimshaw, third in the 2003 Preakness Stakes (gr. I), has moved to Texas where he will stand at Double S Thoroughbred Farm in Poynor for 2012. He stood at Moon Lake Farm in Louisiana in 2011.
Moon Lake Farm in Elm Grove, La., announced it will no longer be a public operation and will no longer stand stallions, effective in December.
Ro Parra's Millennium Farms near Lexington and John Turner's Moon Lake Farm near Elm Grove, La. have announced an alliance between their operations. Turner's farm will be renamed Millennium Farms at Moon Lake.
Millennium Farms announced that two of its Kentucky-based stallions, Scrimshaw and Woke Up Dreamin, will relocate to Moon Lake Farm in Louisiana for the 2010 breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Look Back: Justakiss, Ole Liz Win Divisions of Bewitch
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017