Grade II winner Scrimshaw, third in the 2003 Preakness Stakes (gr. I), has moved to Texas where he will stand at Double S Thoroughbred Farm in Poynor for 2012. He stood at Moon Lake Farm in Louisiana in 2011.
Moon Lake Farm in Elm Grove, La., announced it will no longer be a public operation and will no longer stand stallions, effective in December.
Ro Parra's Millennium Farms near Lexington and John Turner's Moon Lake Farm near Elm Grove, La. have announced an alliance between their operations. Turner's farm will be renamed Millennium Farms at Moon Lake.
Millennium Farms announced that two of its Kentucky-based stallions, Scrimshaw and Woke Up Dreamin, will relocate to Moon Lake Farm in Louisiana for the 2010 breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale