The first internationally recognized Thoroughbred meeting in mainland China is taking shape as industry leaders from throughout the world pull together to support the China Equine Cultural Festival Sept. 20-21.
A group of Kentuckians has joined with the government of Mongolia to create a Thoroughbred breeding and racing industry from the ground up in that Asian nation, and the first building blocks for that venture are already in place.
United Tote, the gaming technology and tote provider, has signed Kentucky-based Exchange Unlimited as the exclusive sales contractor for a rapidly developing area of the world in the gaming and pari-mutuel sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- The Curse of Haskin