Jubilee Queen took the lead turning for home against 10 males, a fleet gray in search of the first Caribe triumph by a female since Bambara in 2009. But Diamante Negro was flying on the outside with his trademark late run.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Run in Haskell
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Churchill Donates to Charities, University
- Watsdachances Takes Aim at Dance Smartly
- Highlander Features Battle of the Sexes
- Virginia Aims to Move Graded Stakes to Laurel
- Shaman Ghost Looks for Queen's Plate Magic
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- THS: Belmont Derby Invitational