Churchill Downs has launched an enhanced free mobile application for select smartphones and tablets that run the iPhone and Android operating systems for this year's Kentucky Derby and Oaks.
The Jockey Club Information Systems Inc. has launched the Equineline Mare Produce Records application for the iPad.
The Jockey Club has launched a new mobile application--The Jockey Club Naming App--and updated The Jockey Club Identification App.
The Equibase Company announced Aug. 5 it has expanded Thoroughbred racing's footprint in the mobile applications market with the launch of Today's Racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park