Churchill Downs has launched an enhanced free mobile application for select smartphones and tablets that run the iPhone and Android operating systems for this year's Kentucky Derby and Oaks.
The Jockey Club Information Systems Inc. has launched the Equineline Mare Produce Records application for the iPad.
The Jockey Club has launched a new mobile application--The Jockey Club Naming App--and updated The Jockey Club Identification App.
The Equibase Company announced Aug. 5 it has expanded Thoroughbred racing's footprint in the mobile applications market with the launch of Today's Racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt New OBS Sale Topper
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- Speedway Stable Strikes Late for Malibu Moon Filly
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Stronach Group Supports Bill to Bring in USADA
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired