Churchill Downs has launched an enhanced free mobile application for select smartphones and tablets that run the iPhone and Android operating systems for this year's Kentucky Derby and Oaks.
The Jockey Club Information Systems Inc. has launched the Equineline Mare Produce Records application for the iPad.
The Jockey Club has launched a new mobile application--The Jockey Club Naming App--and updated The Jockey Club Identification App.
The Equibase Company announced Aug. 5 it has expanded Thoroughbred racing's footprint in the mobile applications market with the launch of Today's Racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Big Orange Gets Best of Order of St George in Gold Cup
- STATS, Equibase Launch STATS Race Lens Mobile Version
- Jockey Club Gold Cup Purse Lowered, Cigar Mile Hiked
- It's Over: Parties Reach Agreement in Life At Ten Case
- Battle of Midway Using Affirmed as Prep for Haskell