Churchill Downs has launched an enhanced free mobile application for select smartphones and tablets that run the iPhone and Android operating systems for this year's Kentucky Derby and Oaks.
The Jockey Club Information Systems Inc. has launched the Equineline Mare Produce Records application for the iPad.
The Jockey Club has launched a new mobile application--The Jockey Club Naming App--and updated The Jockey Club Identification App.
The Equibase Company announced Aug. 5 it has expanded Thoroughbred racing's footprint in the mobile applications market with the launch of Today's Racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Scat Daddy Colt Tops Sale at F-T Florida
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- On the Muscle, Dortmund Ready for San Felipe
- Gulfstream 'Cap Distance Fits Private Zone
- Carpe Diem Faces Ocean Knight in Tampa Derby
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Winning Prize to Defend Kilroe Mile Title
- Conquest Two Step One to Beat in San Carlos
- Retired Trainer Lake Dies in Saratoga Springs