Unbridled, Carl Nafzger, and Frances Genter captured the nation's heart. read blog
Son of Bellamy Road off in his left rear; was to ship to Churchill Downs from his base at the Fair Hill Training Center in Maryland later today.
PORTER ON PEDIGREES, by Alan Porter
Peppers Pride extended the modern day American record for consecutive wins to 19 when she won at Zia Park on Dec. 14. It may have been the amazing New Mexico-bred filly's final performance and was certainly one of her best.
Joe Allen's Peppers Pride, who has 16 wins in a row, has entered a six-furlong allowance race at Zia Park on Saturday afternoon in her attempt to set the record for consecutive wins.
Dr. Ronald Chak, breeder of the popular grade I winner Mister Frisky, died Jan. 19 at age 70.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for April 21, 2015
- Derby: War Story, Mr. Z to Breeze Wednesday
- Mubtaahij Works Three Furlongs at Arlington
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Kentucky Oaks Notes, April 21
- McKathans Saw Early Brilliance of 'Pharoah'
- WV Analysis: Purses Can't Support Race Dates
- Jockey Club Enhances Vet Record Reporting
- Marc Ricker Joins Eaton Sales Team