Kaleem Shah's Fantastic Style returned from a more than eight month layoff in style, easily scoring in the $100,000 Las Flores (gr. III) March 20 at Santa Anita Park.
Book Review made a three-wide bid in the final strides of the A Gleam (gr. II) at Betfair Hollywood Park to prevail by a decisive 2 1/2 lengths over Teddy's Promise.
Game On Dude, who successfully defended his title in the Hollywood Gold Cup (gr. I) July 6, came out of the race in great shape, according to Mike Marlow, assistant trainer to Bob Baffert.
Odds-on favorite Roman Threat had too much speed for his seven opponents in the $100,000 Los Angeles Handicap (gr. III) in a dominating win on the Cushion Track at Betfair Hollywood Park May 28.
Racing and breeding news and information.
Voodoo had his final tune-up for Sunday's $200,000 Gotham Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct, breezing five furlongs in 1:00 over Belmont Park's muddy training track Wednesday morning. The son of Petionville owned by John Moore, Voodoo finished second behind Regal Shivers at 1-5 in the Whirlaway Stakes on Feb. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Madden Gets Birthday Win at Saratoga
- King Kranz Holds Royal Edge in Amsterdam
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady
- The Gurkha Edges Galileo Gold in Sussex