In the latest management change at Gulfstream Park, media relations executive Caton Bredar and marketing executive Mike Cronin are no longer at the Hallandale Beach, Fla., track effective June 10.
Calder Casino & Race Course said it is lifting a ban on horses shipping into and out of its property, effective 12:00 a.m. the morning of March 23.
Caton Bredar has been named executive producer of the new media development department at Gulfstream Park, track officials announced Dec. 16.
Mike Cronin has been appointed assistant to the president for marketing at Gulfstream Park, the Florida racetrack announced Dec. 1.
Calder racing secretary Bob Umphrey passed away Monday from complications of a massive heart attack and stroke he suffered Sunday. He died at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood, Fla. at 7 p.m. Umphrey, 53, is survived by his wife Janet.
Calder Race Course has named Brant Allen to the new position of director of product development, said Mike Cronin, Calder's marketing director.
Calder Racecourse experienced gains in on-track attendance and wagering and overall handle during the 52-day Tropical at Calder meet.
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- California Chrome Arrives at Arlington
- IHRC Report: Truesdail Missed Seven Positives
- Cozmic One, Full to Uncle Mo Meet at Belmont
- Medal Count Retired to Spendthrift Farm
- Colt First Winner for U.S. Champ Cape Blanco
- Lovely Maria Returns for Delaware Oaks
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- WTBOA Summer Sale Catalog Available Online
- Ben's Cat Aims for Fourth Parx Dash Victory