The 2011 Santa Anita Derby (gr. I) winner Midnight Interlude has been sold privately to Nanoli Stud in India, owner Arnold Zetcher confirmed Feb. 15.
Switching to the turf and taking off blinkers proved the right moves for Midnight Interlude when he edged Surrey Star by a neck to win the $72,050 Tsunami Slew Stakes on the night of June 17 at Hollywood Park.
Trainer Bob Baffert went to his bench in the $1 million Santa Anita Derby (gr. I) and he came away a winner for the sixth time in the prestigious race when Midnight Interlude rallied for a head victory April 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016
- Rachel's Valentina, Tonasah Head Spinaway
- USADA Contributes to Steroid Crackdown
- Del Mar Debutante Field Talented and Diverse
- Back to Business for Liam's Map in Woodward
- Spendthrift Out Front with Top Sires' Fees
- Goldy Espony on Streak Entering Glens Falls
- Suffolk to Reopen for First of Three Programs
- No Stability with Texas Commission Funding
- Takeover Target Heads Saranac