Brethren, a half brother to Kentucky Derby winner and leading freshman sire Super Saver, is moving from Journeyman Stud near Ocala, Fla., to Pleasant Acres, near Morriston, Fla., for the 2015 breeding season.
Joe and Helen Barbazon of Morriston, Fla., announced Oct. 15 the formation of Pleasant Acre Stallions to be located in Marion County near their current Thoroughbred facility, Pleasant Acres Farm.
Telling, a two-time Saratoga grade I winner, has been retired from racing to stand at Stonewall Farm Ocala in Florida.
General Quarters, a two-time grade I winner, will enter stud at Stonewall Farm Ocala (Marc Haisfield, managing member) near Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket
- Ranking the Kentucky Derby Workouts
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Churchill Releases First Quarter Earnings
- Weir, Lipinski on NBC Social Media for Derby
- NJ Casino Simulcast Bill Signed Into Law
- Lenny's Place: Kentucky Derby Edition
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- Upstart Breeder Out of Hospital, CD Bound