A filly by champion sire Fastnet Rock that sold for Aus$1.05 million ($850,846 in U.S. funds) topped the third session of the Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling sale in Queensland, Australia on Jan. 9.
History was made Jan. 7 when a filly from the first crop of Sepoy sold for $850,000 ($690,107 in U.S. funds) and topped the opening day of the Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling sale in Queensland, Australia.
A pair of colts by recently deceased sire Thorn Park brought the top two highest prices at the second session at New Zealand Bloodstock's select yearling sale Jan. 31 at Karaka.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- Carpe Diem, Madefromlucky Work in Company
- Blood-Horse Unveils Multimedia Tablet Edition
- Storm Cat Statue on Loan to Saratoga Park
- Bill Puts USADA in Charge of Drug Testing
- Violette: NY Exercise Riders Still Covered
- Slideshow: Groupie Doll's First Foal At Home
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase