Michael Tabor's Yonaguska, who finished 11th in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) in his most recent start, will be a $5,000 supplemental entry to Sunday's $100,000 Hollywood Prevue Stakes (gr. III) at Hollywood Park, according to assistant trainer Randy Bradshaw.
Michael Tabor and Mrs. John Magnier’s Giant’s Causeway won a duel with the Aga Khan’s Kalanisi to win the Juddmonte International Stakes (Eng-I) at York, England, on Tuesday.
Making his second career start, Michael Tabor's 2-year-old colt Tinardi earned his first career win by beating nine other juveniles in the Independent Heinz 57 Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) Sunday at Leopardstown.
Godolphin Racing's Dubai Millennium, who was retired Saturday after breaking a leg during a workout in Newmarket, England, underwent successful surgery Sunday to correct the lateral condylar fracture of his right hind leg.
Michael Tabor’s grade I winner Circle of Life has been retired from racing following a saucer fracture of her left front cannon bone and is due to leave trainer Todd Pletcher’s Saratoga barn today for Creekview Farm near Paris, Ky.
Michael Tabor's Montjeu heads a field of eight entered in Saturday's King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Diamond Stakes (Eng-I) at Ascot, England. The 1 1/2-mile race is the second leg of the Emirates World Series Racing Championship.
Michael Tabor-owned, D. Wayne Lukas-trained Yonaguska heads the field for Thursday's Sanford Stakes at Saratoga.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- KHRC Drug Tests: Turfway Meet 'Cleanest'
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- KY House Speaker: Gambling Amendment Dead
- Kentucky Horsemen Prepped on New Drug Rules
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Fair Grounds Hall of Fame Inducts Proud Spell