A Montjeu colt out of European champion Finsceal Beo lit up the board at Kildare Paddocks Oct. 3 when selling for €2.85 million ($3,881,536 in United States funds) at the Goffs Orby yearling sale in Ireland.
- By Mark Popham
Europe's premier yearling sale -- the Tattersalls October Yearling Sale (Part 1), enjoyed an excellent start in Newmarket, England, on Tuesday, with the very first lot making the top price of the first of four days selling.
Europe's premier yearling auction, the Tattersalls October yearling sale (part 1), enjoyed an excellent start in Newmarket, England, on Tuesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Lexie Lou Headlines Victoriana Stakes
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- What's Going On Here: Sporting Gestures