A Montjeu colt out of European champion Finsceal Beo lit up the board at Kildare Paddocks Oct. 3 when selling for €2.85 million ($3,881,536 in United States funds) at the Goffs Orby yearling sale in Ireland.
- By Mark Popham
Europe's premier yearling sale -- the Tattersalls October Yearling Sale (Part 1), enjoyed an excellent start in Newmarket, England, on Tuesday, with the very first lot making the top price of the first of four days selling.
Europe's premier yearling auction, the Tattersalls October yearling sale (part 1), enjoyed an excellent start in Newmarket, England, on Tuesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante
- 'Chrome,' Beholder Weighing Options after PC
- Ontario-Sired Bonuses to Continue for 2017-18