A Montjeu colt out of European champion Finsceal Beo lit up the board at Kildare Paddocks Oct. 3 when selling for €2.85 million ($3,881,536 in United States funds) at the Goffs Orby yearling sale in Ireland.
- By Mark Popham
Europe's premier yearling sale -- the Tattersalls October Yearling Sale (Part 1), enjoyed an excellent start in Newmarket, England, on Tuesday, with the very first lot making the top price of the first of four days selling.
Europe's premier yearling auction, the Tattersalls October yearling sale (part 1), enjoyed an excellent start in Newmarket, England, on Tuesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test