A Montjeu colt out of European champion Finsceal Beo lit up the board at Kildare Paddocks Oct. 3 when selling for €2.85 million ($3,881,536 in United States funds) at the Goffs Orby yearling sale in Ireland.
- By Mark Popham
Europe's premier yearling sale -- the Tattersalls October Yearling Sale (Part 1), enjoyed an excellent start in Newmarket, England, on Tuesday, with the very first lot making the top price of the first of four days selling.
Europe's premier yearling auction, the Tattersalls October yearling sale (part 1), enjoyed an excellent start in Newmarket, England, on Tuesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity