The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation is now stabilized with a full board of directors.
Michael Lakow will take over as the chief executive officer of the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation, it was announced in a statement released Dec. 7.
Jockey Pablo Fragoso sustained a broken collarbone Wednesday after being dumped over the rail by Lone Tree at the start of Aqueduct's third race, and is expected to miss at least six weeks.
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Litfin at Large: Jim Dandy Saturday