The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation is now stabilized with a full board of directors.
Michael Lakow will take over as the chief executive officer of the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation, it was announced in a statement released Dec. 7.
Jockey Pablo Fragoso sustained a broken collarbone Wednesday after being dumped over the rail by Lone Tree at the start of Aqueduct's third race, and is expected to miss at least six weeks.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Mo Don't Know Named Ohio Horse of the Year
- Kitten's Cat Poised for Spiral Stakes