The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation is now stabilized with a full board of directors.
Michael Lakow will take over as the chief executive officer of the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation, it was announced in a statement released Dec. 7.
Jockey Pablo Fragoso sustained a broken collarbone Wednesday after being dumped over the rail by Lone Tree at the start of Aqueduct's third race, and is expected to miss at least six weeks.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- Unlocking Winners: The Return of Daredevil
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly
- Local Time Continues Meydan Dominance
- Greyhound 'Cessation' Bill Sends a Warning