Late-running Patrioticandproud took the overland route to his first stakes victory in the $148,833 Toronto Cup at Woodbine July 14.
Real Quiet, who was nosed out of becoming racing's 12th Triple Crown winner, died Sept. 27 in a paddock accident at Michael Jester's Penn Ridge Farm near Harrisburg, Pa.
Penn Ridge Farms will offer an incentive program for incoming stallion Monba.
Patrick Morell has been named the new general manager at Michael Jester's Penn Ridge Farms near Harrisburg, Penn., it was announced Nov. 11.
Grade II winner Caller I. D. has been purchased by Schumer Bloodstock Agency for Michael Jester and will stand the 2002 season at Joe and Karen Jennings' Walnford Stud near Allentown, N.J.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- A New Brand of Hero
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- MA Court Rules in Favor of Slots Referendum
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus