Operators of online racing and sports fantasy games said Dec. 4 the time is now for the horse racing industry to capitalize on them to develop fans and generate new revenue.
The New York Racing Association and Horse Racing Simulation LLC announced May 28 the launch of an interactive horse racing simulation game that will feature four grade I races associated with Belmont Stakes Day, including the actual 2008 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) featuring Big Brown's quest to win all three legs of horse racing's Triple Crown.
Breeders' Cup Limited and Horse Racing Simulation have announced the launch of a new product that is both an interactive horse race handicapping tool, as well as an innovative game.
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- White Filly Beautiful Devil Carries Tradition
- Optimism High for Fasig-Tipton July Yearlings
- Espinoza Tied in World's Best Jock Standings
- Horse Greeley Sold to Stand in Argentina
- Two 'Super Saturdays' for Belmont Fall Meet
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- Kentucky Horsewoman Graves Dies at 61
- Keeneland Alters September Sale Format