James W. Simms will serve as president and general manager of Miami Valley Gaming & Racing, a new facility being developed in southwestern Ohio's Warren County, it was announced Feb. 1.
Miami Valley Gaming & Racing, a joint venture of Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment and Churchill Downs Incorporated, has completed its purchase of the harness racing assets held by Lebanon Raceway in Ohio.
Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment and Churchill Downs Inc. announced March 1 their joint venture to purchase Lebanon Raceway in Lebanon, Ohio, and develop a new video lottery terminal facility.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Three Rules Being Considered for Swale Stakes
- Holy Bull Stakes Goal for Gunnevera
- Pari-Mutuel Daily Fantasy Game Launches
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field