James W. Simms will serve as president and general manager of Miami Valley Gaming & Racing, a new facility being developed in southwestern Ohio's Warren County, it was announced Feb. 1.
Miami Valley Gaming & Racing, a joint venture of Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment and Churchill Downs Incorporated, has completed its purchase of the harness racing assets held by Lebanon Raceway in Ohio.
Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment and Churchill Downs Inc. announced March 1 their joint venture to purchase Lebanon Raceway in Lebanon, Ohio, and develop a new video lottery terminal facility.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Getting Started on Breeders' Cup Handicapping
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Breeders' Cup Race Order, Wagering Options