James W. Simms will serve as president and general manager of Miami Valley Gaming & Racing, a new facility being developed in southwestern Ohio's Warren County, it was announced Feb. 1.
Miami Valley Gaming & Racing, a joint venture of Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment and Churchill Downs Incorporated, has completed its purchase of the harness racing assets held by Lebanon Raceway in Ohio.
Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment and Churchill Downs Inc. announced March 1 their joint venture to purchase Lebanon Raceway in Lebanon, Ohio, and develop a new video lottery terminal facility.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Maurice, Chautauqua Victorious in Hong Kong
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile