Sinister Minister stormed out of the starting gate and was never challenged in cruising to 12 3/4 -length victory in Saturday's $750,000 Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I).
Returning from a seven-month layoff, Rock Hard Ten swept past reluctant pacesetter Roman Ruler in the final furlong to win Saturday's $484,000 Goodwood Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II) at Santa Anita's Oak Tree meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Finest City Entered for 2017 Debut in Santa Monica
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- Awesome Slew Stands Out in Sunshine Millions Classic
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- Sunshine Millions Cuts After FTBOA Withholds Payment
- Reporting Star to Again Try Sunshine Millions Turf