The promising homebred racing for Jerry and Ann Moss had finished second Aug. 24 in Kings Bishop Stakes.
Capo Bastone, a colt that had long failed to tap his potential, finally displayed his talent with a roaring finish to capture the $500,000 Foxwoods King's Bishop Stakes (gr. I) going away at odds of 28-1 Aug. 24 at Saratoga.
Forty Tales, winner of three straight graded stakes, will have his work cut out for him just trying to make his way through all the traffic in the $500,000 Foxwoods King's Bishop Stakes (gr. I) Aug. 24 at Saratoga.
Perretti Racing Stable's Forty Tales stamped himself as a prime contender for the Aug. 24 King's Bishop Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga when he took the Amsterdam (gr. II) on July 28 at the upstate oval.
Forty Tales and Declan's Warrior meet again after 1-2 finish in the Woody Stephens Stakes (gr. II) June 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell