The promising homebred racing for Jerry and Ann Moss had finished second Aug. 24 in Kings Bishop Stakes.
Capo Bastone, a colt that had long failed to tap his potential, finally displayed his talent with a roaring finish to capture the $500,000 Foxwoods King's Bishop Stakes (gr. I) going away at odds of 28-1 Aug. 24 at Saratoga.
Forty Tales, winner of three straight graded stakes, will have his work cut out for him just trying to make his way through all the traffic in the $500,000 Foxwoods King's Bishop Stakes (gr. I) Aug. 24 at Saratoga.
Perretti Racing Stable's Forty Tales stamped himself as a prime contender for the Aug. 24 King's Bishop Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga when he took the Amsterdam (gr. II) on July 28 at the upstate oval.
Forty Tales and Declan's Warrior meet again after 1-2 finish in the Woody Stephens Stakes (gr. II) June 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer