During April 10 meeting in Lexington, TOBA board of trustee members discussed other ways owners can be involved in ending race-day medication use.
Let's put all U.S. racing on par with the rest of the world. read blog
The racetrack association supports a realistic and practical approach to a proposal to ban all race-day medication in racehorses within five years.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Still Healing in Northwest
- Dickinson Decides to Return to Training
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- 'Pharoah' Heads Home, Next Race Undecided
- Upstart Fine After Haskell; Travers Next
- Injured Jockey Luzzi Cleared to Resume Riding
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park
- Lea Tunes Up for Whitney in Workout
- World Approval, Night Prowler Seeking 'Fame'
- Haskin: Bronwen Healy's American Adventure