During April 10 meeting in Lexington, TOBA board of trustee members discussed other ways owners can be involved in ending race-day medication use.
Let's put all U.S. racing on par with the rest of the world. read blog
The racetrack association supports a realistic and practical approach to a proposal to ban all race-day medication in racehorses within five years.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli Heads Brown's Belmont Oaks Hand
- Divisidero, Bolo Meet in Deep Belmont Derby
- Kentuckian Tops Los Alamitos Derby Field
- Texas Red Provides Dwyer Stakes Star Power
- Classic Winner Tonalist Towers Over Suburban
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- Grade I Winners Meet in Belmont Sprint
- Miss Ella, 'Silver' Back for Victory Ride
- Twining Dies in Japan at Age 24
- Trainer Walsh Says Mistake Led to Positive