During April 10 meeting in Lexington, TOBA board of trustee members discussed other ways owners can be involved in ending race-day medication use.
Let's put all U.S. racing on par with the rest of the world. read blog
The racetrack association supports a realistic and practical approach to a proposal to ban all race-day medication in racehorses within five years.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Name Change for Historical Racing Company
- HRRN to Broadcast Queen's Plate Live
- PA House Resolution Supports Sports Betting
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom