During April 10 meeting in Lexington, TOBA board of trustee members discussed other ways owners can be involved in ending race-day medication use.
Let's put all U.S. racing on par with the rest of the world. read blog
The racetrack association supports a realistic and practical approach to a proposal to ban all race-day medication in racehorses within five years.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms