Top-ranked New Zealand jockey Matthew Cameron added the New Zealand One Thousand Guineas (NZ-I) to his record Nov. 14 when bringing Risque from far back for victory at Riccarton Park.
Rich Hill Stud-bred Xtravagant easily took the New Zealand Two Thousand Guineas (NZ-I), winning by 8 1/2 lengths Nov. 7 at Riccarton.
Who Shot Thebarman's future as a top-class stayer got considerably brighter March 5 when he powered to victory in the two-mile Auckland Cup (NZ-I) at Ellerslie.
Historian made all the pace and posted the second group I win of his career in the Zabeel Classic Dec. 26 at Ellerslie.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill