An amendment to eliminate a slot-machine facility that would dedicate 9% of gross revenue to the horse racing industry in Massachusetts as part of expanded gambling legislation was killed in the Senate Oct. 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Nancy From Nairobi Wins Royal Heroine
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby