An amendment to eliminate a slot-machine facility that would dedicate 9% of gross revenue to the horse racing industry in Massachusetts as part of expanded gambling legislation was killed in the Senate Oct. 6.
Most Popular Stories
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- Site Read Favored in With Anticipation